Please find below some of our most interesting projects:
- Halters, horse shoes, crops, garlands and other equine memoribilia
- Custom design of memorabilia into beautiful shadowboxes like the child’s base ball suit or the Olympic torch and warm up jacket or framing objects such as quilts, patches and photographs
- Innovative use of mats, fillet and moulding combinations that accentuate the art
- Traditional framing that includes the use of linen liners, fillets and museum glass on watercolor portraits
- Multi-opening mats with v-groove
- Fancy mat openings and use of spacers to create depth for presentation & letter mats for photographs
- We use preservation quality materials, including acid free mats, foam core, backing paper and uv protecting glass to perserve your art.